Vrat Ke Chawal is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Vrat Ke Chaawal by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 125 gms Samwat Ke Chaawal
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1 Potato (boiled and diced)
• 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
• 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 3 Cups Water
• 1 tbsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Heat the ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it.
• When the seeds start spluttering, add potato pieces and sauté.
• Now add rice, salt, black pepper, and water to potatoes. Bring it to boil.
• Simmer and let the rice cook for about 15 minutes or till water evaporates.
• Garnish the cooked rice with coriander leaves.
• Vrat ke Chawal is ready. Serve hot with aloo ki sabzi and green chutney.