Urad Dal Laddoo also known as sunni undalu is a very popular recipe of South India. Learn how to make/prepare Urad Dal Laddoo by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Soak urad dal in water overnight.
• Drain the water and fry the dal in ghee melted in a heated pan.
• Stirring continuously make a paste and keep aside.
• In a separate pan, mix together sugar and jaggery.
• Heat it to make syrup of two-string consistency.
• Now, add the urad dal paste. Mix well.
• Add cardamom powder.
• Grease the palms and make small round balls.
• Urad Dal Laddoo is ready.