Recipe: Til Khoya Laddoo:
Til Khoya Laddoo is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Til Khoya Laddoo by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1-½ cups Roasted Til (crushed)
• 2 tbsp Almonds & Pistas (chopped)
• Powdered Sugar to taste
• 2 cups Khoya
How to make Til Khoya Laddoo:
• Roast khoya on low flame till it turns light golden-yellow in color. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
• Now add crushed sesame seeds (til) to roasted khoya and mix it well.
• Add powdered sugar to the above mixture when it is lukewarm.
• Mix well and shape the mixture into small balls. Avoid too hot mixture so as to prevent the melting away of sugar.
• Arrange the laddoos in a plate and garnish them with chopped almonds and pistas.
• Til Khoya Ladoo is ready to serve.
Back to Recipes...