Recipe: Spicy Vegan Potato Curry:
Spicy Vegan Potato Curry excites the taste buds with its abundant spices. Learn how to make/prepare Spicy Vegan Potato Curry by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 4 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
• 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
• 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
• 2 tsp Cumin (ground)
• 1-1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
• 4 tsp Curry Powder
• 4 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 inch piece fresh Ginger Root (peeled and minced)
• 2 tsp Salt
• 14.5 oz Tomatoes (diced)
• 15 oz Garbanzo Beans (rinsed and drained)
• 15 oz Peas (drained)
• 14 oz Coconut Milk
How to make Spicy Vegan Potato Curry:
• In a large pot of salty water, boil the potatoes and then simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
• Drain the potatoes and then steam dry for 2 minutes.
• In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil and then stir in the onion and garlic.
• Stir for 5 minutes and then add the cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
• Add the tomatoes, beans, peas, and potatoes.
• Pour the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Serve hot.
Back to Recipes...