Recipe: Spicy Shakarkandi:
Spicy Shakarkandi is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Spicy Shakarkandi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 2 tbsp Ghee
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Sugar (optional)
• 3 Sweet Potatoes
• 1/2 tsp Red Pepper
• 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Spicy Shakarkandi:
• Boil the sweet potatoes, peel and chop them.
• Heat ghee in a pan; add cumin seeds and green chilies, and sauté.
• Now add sweet potato pieces, salt and pepper; fry.
• Add sugar if you like. Garnish the sweet potato with coriander leaves.
• Spicy Shakarkandi is ready to savor. Serve hot.
Back to Recipes...