Recipe: Singhare Ke Pakore:
Singhare Ke Pakore is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Singhare Ke Pakore by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1/2 cup Singhare Ka Atta (Chestnut Flour)
• 10 -12 small square pieces of Pumpkin
• 2 Potatoes (sliced)
• 2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 1- ½ tsp Salt
• Oil for Frying
How to make Singhare Ke Pakore:
• Mix chestnut flour, green chilies, and salt in a bowl. Then gradually add water to make a smooth paste.
• Douse the slices of potatoes and squares of pumpkin in this paste one at a time.
• Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the doused potatoes and pumpkin pieces in the oil till they turn dark brown.
• Put the pakoras on kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
• Singhare Ke Pakore are ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney.
Back to Recipes...