Sabudana Vada is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Sabudana Vada by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 cup Sago (Sabudana)
• 1 Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
• 7-8 Green Chilies (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
• Wash sago thoroughly, draining out the excess water. Soak sago in water for 2-3 hours and then drain out the water properly.
• Heat the oil in a frying pan.
• Mix sago, potato, green chilies, and salt in a bowl to form a paste, and make small, flat and round vadas with moist hands from it.
• Slide the rounds in the heated oil on medium flame. Deep fry the vadas until they turn crisp and light brown in color.
• Take out the vadas and drain their excess oil on a kitchen towel.
• Sabudana Vada is ready to eat. Serve it hot with green chutney.