Sabudana Puri Recipe is sattvik tasty and healthy snack. Learn how to make/prepare Sabudana Puri Recipe by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• In about ½ a glass of water, soak the sabudana.
• Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
• Now combine the soaked sabudana, mashed potatoes, green chilies, salt and red chili powder.
• Grease your palms with some oil and then make round balls of theis mixture. Flatten a bit and keep aside.
• Heat oil in a heavy pan and when the oil is hot, add the small balls a few in number one at a time and fry them till golden brown.
• Remove them when done and place on tissue paper to soak the extra oil.