Sabudana Kheer is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Sabudana Kheer by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Wash the sago granules and drain.
• Leave aside for 10 minutes.
• Loosen the sago grains when moisture is absorbed.
• Heat water and add sago granules.
• Bring to a boil. Stir constantly.
• Slow down the flame and simmer for 5 minutes.
• Add more water if needed.
• Pour milk and bring the mixture to a boil.
• Cook for about five minutes.
• Add sugar and cardamom.
• Keep stirring occasionally.
• Cook till sago becomes soft but not mushy.
• Sabudana Kheer is ready.