Puri is a fried and puffed flat bread, very popular in India. Learn how to make/prepare Puri by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Mix the flour with 1 tsp ghee and half cup of water in a shallow tray.
• Prepare dough by kneading properly.
• Make small balls out of the dough.
• Sprinkle them with wheat flour.
• Roll out puris from these balls on an oiled board.
• Heat the frying pan with sufficient quantity of ghee or oil.
• Deep fry the puris till they become light brown.
• Puris are ready to serve.