Pumpkin Chutney is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Pumpkin Chutney by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 cup Pumpkin (peeled & diced)
• 1 small Apple (peeled & diced)
• 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• Salt to taste
• Put pumpkin and apple pieces in a pan. Add enough water to cover the contents. Also add turmeric powder and lemon juice to it and cook until both get soft.
• Turn off the flame and roughly mash the pieces with a potato masher. Do not make pasty, allow small pieces to remain.
• Now add sugar and resume cooking till sugar gets dissolved.
• Once excess moisture evaporates, add chili, salt and mix well.
• Turn off the flame. Let the chutney cool and then add chopped coriander to it.
• Pumpkin Chutney is ready to serve.