Potato Pumpkin Pancake is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Potato Pumpkin Pancake by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Grind ginger and chilies in a grinder. Set it aside.
• Grate potato and pumpkin into a bowl of cold salted water.
• Take kuttu and sighare ka atta in a deep bowl, and add coriander leaves to it.
• Press out water from grated veggies completely. Add them to the flour-mixture.
• Now add chili-ginger paste and salt to the above. Mix everything into an even batter. The batter must be thick enough to spread on nonstick pan. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
• Heat 1 tbsp of oil and add it to the batter. Mix it well.
• Heat a nonstick pan and pour one ladleful batter in the centre and spread to form a pancake; keep the pancake as thin as possible.
• Allow the pancake to cook, drizzle with some oil and roast until crisp.
• Potato Pumpkin Pancake is ready to eat. Serve hot with pumpkin chutney or green chutney.