Phulkapir Dalna is a mouth-watering recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Phulkapir Dalna by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 500 g Peas
• 4-5 green Chilies
• 1 medium sized Cauliflower
• 2-3 Potatoes
• 1 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 cup Curd (Yogurt)
• 1-inch Ginger
• Oil for deep-frying
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Oil
• 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1/2 tsp Asafetida
• Make a paste of ginger, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
• Cut the cauliflower into florets and potatoes into cubes.
• Shell the peas and blanch them and keep aside for some time.
• For deep frying, heat oil. Fry the potato cubes and cauliflower florets. Remove them on a paper towel.
• Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai or a wok. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
• When the seeds start to splutter, add turmeric powder, the masala paste asafetida, and the vegetables.
• Stir the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add curd and 3 tbsp of water and mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove in a serving dish.
• Serve hot.