Peanut Curd Chutney is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Curd Peanut Chatni by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 tbsp Peanuts (crushed)
• 1 cup Fresh Curd
• 1 Stalk Curry Leaves
• 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
• 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Beat the yogurt to make it smooth.
• Add chillis, peanut, coriander, sugar and salt.
• Heat oil in a pan and saute curry leaves.
• Add them to curds when they begin to splutter. Mix well.
• Refrigerate the mixture as per requirement.
• Serve the chutney with sabodana wadas.