Pantua is a very popular traditional sweet of Bengal. Learn how to make/prepare Pantua by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Make a thin sugar syrup with sugar and water.
• Knead the chenna and semolina flour, by adding ghee to make a smooth paste.
• Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions.
• Roll to form balls.
• Stuff each mixture ball with khoya and raisins.
• Heat ghee and fry the balls of chenna and semolina flour, until golden brown.
• Drain and immerse in syrup for half an hour, and offer.