Recipe: Paneer Ki Kheer:
Paneer Ki Kheer is sweet recipe straight from the heart of Bengal. Learn how to make/prepare Paneer Ki Kheer by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 1/2 cups Cow’s Milk Chenna (crumbled)
• 2 L Milk
• 2 tbsp Rice Powder
• A few strands Saffron (Kesar)
• 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 8 Almonds (blanched and slivered)
• 8 Pistachios (blanched and slivered)
How to make Paneer Ki Kheer:
• In a deep pan, boil milk and simmer in low heat till thickened.
• In a small bowl, mix rice powder and water and add this to the milk and cook till it hickens more.
• Add saffron, almonds, pistachios and green cardamom powder and cook.
• Stir in the sugar and add chenna to the milk and cook for some more minutes.
Back to Recipes...