Pandoli is delightful and light dish, ideal for the weekend breakfast. Learn how to make/prepare Pandoli by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 cup Split Green Gram (green moong dal)
• 2 tsp Green Chili-Ginger Paste
• 1 tbsp Fruit Salt
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
• 1/2 tsp Asafoetida (hing)
• 1 tsp Oil
• Wash green gram and then soak it in water, for atleast four hours. Now, grind it to make a paste, adding ¼ cup of water.
• Add fruit salt, salt and green chili- ginger paste to it and mix well.
• Take a pan and heat the oil in it.
• Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafetida to it.
• When the mustard seeds start to crackle, add this tempering to the grounded dal paste and mix well.
• Now, take the idli moulds and put the mixture in it.
• Steam for 5- 7 minutes.
• Serve hot.
• Serve with chutney.