Recipe: Navratri Raita:
Navratri Raita is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Navratri Raitha by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 5 Singharas (boiled, peeled and chopped)
• 1 Potato (boiled, peeled and chopped)
• 1 Sweet Potato (boiled, peeled and chopped)
• 1 tbsp Peanuts (whole roasted)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 Green Chili (finely chopped)
• Tsp Cumin Powder
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds whole
• 1 Cucumber (chopped)
• 1 cup Thick Curd
• Sugar to taste
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Oil
How to make Navratri Raita:
• Beat the yogurt in a deep bowl.
• Add sugar, chopped chillis, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
• Add all vegetables and peanuts. Mix well.
• Chill the mixture well.
• Heat 1 tsp oil in a crucible.
• Add cumin seeds and saute.
• Pour over the raita.
• Garnish the raita with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Back to Recipes...