Mochar Dalna is a very tasty and heritage Bengali recipe, containing high amount of Iron and other minerals and vitamins. Learn How To Make the dish by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Cut the Mocha into fine slices and keep into water for 2/3 hours.
• Now wash the Mocha properly at least 2-3 times in water.
• Heat oil in a frying pan; add bay leaves, cumin seeds and red chillies to it.
• Put the sliced Mocha in the oil and keep frying till it turns into brown color.
• Now add the grated coconut and fry the mix for 5 minutes till it turns into a bit reddish color.
• Add sliced green chilies and salt with 1-1/2 cup of water to the above.
• Cover the pan and let the dish cook for 5 minutes.
• Finally add ghee and garam masala and put off the flame.
• Mochar Dalna is ready to serve.