Mishti Doi is almost synonymous to Bengalis and no celebration is complete without a bowl full of mishti doi. Learn how to make/prepare Mishti Doi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Take a shallow bottomed pan and boil the milk.
• Add 125g of sugar to the milk and bring it to boil again, stirring continuously, until the sugar dissolves.
• In another heavy-bottomed pan, take the remaining 75g of sugar and melt it with water on a low flame, till brown in color.
• Add the sugar syrup to milk and allow it to simmer for a while.
• Cool the mixture till lukewarm.
• Now add the curd to it and mix well.
• Cover and allow it to set for 5-6 hours.
• Serve chilled.