Mingi Paak is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Mingi Paak by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Dry roast magaz until they turn a little brown in color. Then keep them aside.
• Heat ghee in a pan and sauté khoya till it gets even and slightly brown. Turn off the flame and add magaz to khoya. Keep it aside.
• Heat sugar and water together in another pan and let the sugar dissolve over low flame.
• After the sugar dissolves, bring the syrup to a boil and let it cook till it becomes thick.
• Turn off the flame and add syrup immediately into the khoya mixture followed by vigorous stirring to blend well. Now transfer the contents to a greased plate, level it and keep it aside.
• Once the mixture gets set and becomes cool, cut it into square pieces.
• Arrange the pieces on a serving dish and serve.