Kuttu Rajgiri Parathas is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Kuttu Rajgiri Parathas by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1-1/2 cup Kuttu Ka Atta
• 1 cup Rajgiri (roasted)
• 1 Potato (boiled / mashed)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Oil
• For making dough, mix salt, kuttu flour and water to make soft pliable dough. Cover the dough with a moist cloth; keep it aside.
• For making the filling; heat oil in a heavy pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter. Now add ginger, mashed potatoes, lemon juice, coriander leaves, toasted rajgiri grains and mix them well. Keep it aside.
• To make parathas, divide the dough into six parts and shape it into balls.
• Roll each ball of dough to rounds 5" in diameter. Place one portion of filling in centre and bring together all edges of round over filling. Press lightly to form a thick round and grime lightly with kuttu flour. Roll the round into a paratha 6" in diameter.
• Heat the griddle and put the paratha on it. Roast both of its sides lightly and allow it to turn golden on low flame.
• Kuttu Rajgiri Paratha is ready to eat. Serve hot with coconut or pumpkin chutney.