Kuttu Paratha is usually prepared on the auspicious occasion of Navratri. Learn how to make/prepare Kootu Paratha by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 2 Cups Kuttu Atta
• 1 tsp Rock salt
• 2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
• Dry flour for dusting
• Ghee or clarified butter for frying
• Combine together the kuttu atta, potatoes and salt.
• Add sufficient water and make flexible dough. Knead well.
• Cover it and set aside for about half an hour.
• Divide the dough into eight pieces and shape them into round balls using dry flour.
• Roll out these balls into chapatti.
• Heat a griddle(tava). Reduce the flame to medium.
• Put one paratha on the tava and pour ghee in the form of trail along the outer edges of the paratha.
• Flip when the underside is cooked. Apply the ghee on exposed surface.
• Again flip and cook on the other side.
• Remove when well done on both sides.