Kuttu Ki Puri is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Kuttu Ki Puri by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 cup Kuttu Ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)
• 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1 Potato (boiled and mashed)
• 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Water for kneading
• Oil for deep frying
• Take kuttu, coriander leaves, potato, green chilies, 1tbsp oil and salt in a flat-bottomed vessel. Add water gradually to knead a little firm dough.
• Make small round balls of the dough and roll out each ball to form a puri / poori.
• Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till the puri turns dark brown.
• Make all puris like this from the remaining dough, repeating the above-mentioned step.
• Kuttu ki puri is ready to eat. Serve with aloo ki sabzi or green chutney.