Kuttu Ke Pakore is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Kuttu Ke Pakore by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 3 Medium-Sized Potatoes (boiled till half cooked)
• 1 cup Buckwheat Flour (kuttu ka atta)
• 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• Ghee to fry
• Mix the Buckwheat flour, salt, pepper and coriander leaves in a bowl.
• Add water to the mixture and beat into a smooth batter. Cover it and keep aside for about 20 minutes
• When the potatoes get cool, peel and slice them into diagonal slices
• Heat the ghee in a pan over medium flame for deep-frying.
• Douse pieces of potato in the batter. Put each slice of batter-coated potato in the hot oil.
• Fry the potatoes until reddish gray and crisp.
• Kuttu Ka Pakora is ready. Serve with green chutney.