Khuskhus Aloo is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Khuskhus Aloo by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 6 Potatoes (peeled, cubed)
• 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 2 tbsp Khuskhus (roasted)
• 3 Green Chilies
• 3 Dry Red Chilies
• 1/2 cup Water
• Salt to Taste
• 3 tbsp Oil
• Grind the roasted khuskhsu along with green chillies and a few tbsps of water to make very fine paste.
• Heat half of the oil in a pan for 2 minute, or until hot.
• Shallow fry the potatoes in batches on medium heat until they turn light brown. Collect the fried potatoes in a bowl.
• Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Add dry red chillies and turmeric powder to it.
• Now add khuskhus paste and fry again on low heat up for 5 minutes, or till the oil leaves the sides of the pan.
• Put fried potatoes, water and salt in this paste and mix well. Cover and let the sabzi cook over low flame for 15 minutes, or till the potatoes get soft.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Khuskhus Aloo is ready to serve.