Kaju Burfi is a very popular South-Asian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Kaju Barfi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Grind the cashews to make a fine powder.
• Next prepare a sugar syrup by combining water and sugar together in a pot and heating them.
• Stir continuously until it has a 2-thread consistency.
• Turn off the flame.
• Dissolve cashew powder in the syrup. Make the solution thick.
• Spread the solution on a greased plate and put silver foil on it.
• Allow to cool and then cut it into pieces.
• Kaju Burfi is ready.