Recipe: Kaddu Ki Sabzi:
Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Kaddu Ki Sabzi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 4 cups Pumpkin (cut into 1" cubes)
• 3 whole Dry Red Chilies
• 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Raw Mango Powder
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
• Salt to taste
How to make Kaddu Ki Sabzi:
• Heat the oil in a flat pan. Add cumin and fenugreek seeds and fry until spluttering stops.
• Add dry red chilies and saute for half a minute.
• Add the powdered spices and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Add the pumpkin cubes, sugar and season with salt.
• Cook until pumpkin turns soft. Sprinkle a little water only if required.
• Kaddu Ki Sabzi is ready to serve.
Back to Recipes...