Fulkopir Vada is a popular Bengali recipe prepared during Durga Puja. Learn how to make/prepare Fulkopir Vada by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
• Boil in water heated in a pan to make the pieces soft.
• Combine besan and 1 tsp oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
• Add little water and prepare batter with thick consistency.
• Add chili powder, poppy seeds and salt.
• Beat the batter properly.
• Dip softened cauliflower pieces into the batter.
• Deep-fry in oil and remove.
• Fulkopir Vada is ready.