Fried Arbi is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Fried Arbi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1/2 kg Arbi
• 1/4 tsp Ajwain
• 2-3 Green Chilies
• Oil for frying
• 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
• Rock Salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• A pinch Mango Powder
• 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
• Boil the arbi and slice each into two.
• Heat the oil and fry the arbi pieces until they turn brown.
• Make a paste of ginger and green chilies.
• Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add ajwain and when it starts spluttering, add ginger-chili paste and stir fry for few minutes.
• Now add fried arbi to the above and stir fry on sim flame. Add salt, coriander powder and mango powder to the arbi and mix well.
• Fried Arbi is ready to serve.