Dry Mutton is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Dry Mutton by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Non Veg.
• 500 gms Mutton
• 10 Garlic Cloves (minced)
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
• 1 cup Curd
• 2 Bay Leaves
• 1 cup Mustard Oil
• 1 inch piece of Ginger (grated)
• Salt to taste
• Beat the curd.
• Marinate mutton pieces in 1 tbsp of oil with turmeric, salt and curd for about 2 hours.
• Heat oil in a kadhai.
• Add ginger, garlic and bay leaves. Fry for a minute.
• Add marinated mutton pieces.
• Make the flame low and cook for nearly half an hour until the mutton pieces become tender.
• Mix garam masala and stir properly.
• When the mutton turns tender and almost dry, remove it from the flame.
• Dry Mutton is ready.