Bhapa Doi is a delicious Bengali sweet. Learn how to make/prepare Bhapa Doi by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• 1 cup Milk
• 400 g Condensed Milk
• 1 cup Thick Yogurt (whisked)
• 10 Almonds (blanched and peeled)
• 15 Pistachios (blanched and peeled)
• 15 Raisins
• Take sufficient water in a pressure cooker and heat it.
• In a shallow steel pan, take the milk and add condensed milk and yogurt to it and blend well.
• Add almonds, pistachios and raisins to the milk and mix well.
• Cover the pan with cling wrap and seal it all around leaving a few slashes on top.
• Place the pan in the cooker and steam cook it with the lid on for forty minutes.
• Take it out of the cooker and allow it to cool down.
• Refrigerate it till set and then cut into pieces and serve.