Baingan Bhaja is a popular Bengali recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Baigan Bhaja by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Cut the brinjal into circular pieces and keep it aside.
• Make paste of green chilies, red chilies, ginger, turmeric powder, and coriander seeds, in a grinder. Now add salt to the paste and mix it well.
• Coat the paste on both sides of the brinjal pieces.
• Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the coated brinjal pieces.
• Place the fried brinjal pieces on absorbent paper to do away with extra oil and serve with lemon slices.