Badam Halwa is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Badam Halwa by following this easy recipe.
Recipe Type: Veg.
• Soak almonds in a bowl with boiling water.
• Remove the skin of almonds and make fine paste by grinding them in a grinder.
• Boil sugar with one cup of water in a pan, till it turns into syrup.
• Add almond paste to the boiling syrup and mix it well.
• Dilute saffron in a little water and add to the syrup.
• Instantly mix one-cup ghee.
• As the above mixture turns paste-like, pour the remaining ghee gradually.
• A batter like mixture will be formed after sometime. Now remove it from the flame.
• Badam Halwa is ready to serve.